Flood Insurance

Protect Your Home and Business with Flood Insurance
There’s a good chance you might need to consider flood insurance for your home, even if you’re not living by a coast or a river. Everyone lives in a flood zone. If you live in a Special Flood Hazard area, your mortgage company will require that you secure a flood policy. Even if your mortgage company doesn’t require you to have flood insurance, you are still at risk.  Just a few inches of water can cause thousands of dollars in damage and most homeowners policies do not cover flood damage.

Offering expertise in both personal AND commercial flood policies, let DMAS Insurance answer all of your flood insurance questions and needs!   
We work with a wide selection of carriers to get you the best policy that fits your needs. We welcome walk-ins.
Call us at
718-981-0700 to get a FREE online quote on our commercial property insurance services.
Share by: